Slow Cooker Mexican Black Bean Soup
Soups & Salads
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 white onion, diced small
- 4 (15 oz.) cans black beans, not drained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
1 Tbsp. plus 1½ tsp. The Spice Hunter Fajita Seasoning Blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped cilantro, optional
- Chopped avocado, optional
- Place carrots, onion, black beans, tomatoes, broth and fajita seasoning in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Puree all or part of soup if desired. Garnish with chopped cilantro and avocado.