Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Curry Tahini Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower (2 lbs)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon The Spice Hunter® Curry Seasoning
- Kosher salt
Flaky sea salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Curry Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Set a steamer basket over 1-inch of boiling water in a large pot. Add cauliflower, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer. Steam cauliflower until just tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Whisk 1 tablespoon of curry seasoning into the melted butter.
- Using 2 slotted spoons or a mesh spider, lift cauliflower from steamer basket, leaving water in basket, and transfer cauliflower to a 9-inch pie dish. Season with salt and brush the curry butter all over. Roast, rotating the dish halfway through, until golden, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor or whisk, blend the tahini with the cold water, lime juice, garlic and curry powder until combined and lightly whipped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Season cauliflower with flaky sea salt and serve with tahini sauce.
Recipe via BON APPÉTIT