Spiced Roasted Broccoli
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated on a microplane or minced
1 teaspoon The Spice Hunter Garam Masala
- 1 pound broccoli florets (1-1 1/2 inch wide x 2 inch long pieces)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (use 1/2 teaspoon if using regular salt)
- 2 fresno or serrano chiles, sliced
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, chopped
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a baking mat or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and Garam Masala in large bowl. Add broccoli to bowl and toss to coat. Continue to toss and sprinkle with salt to evenly coat. Spread broccoli onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then remove from oven, add chiles and toss with spatula to mix. Continue to cook until broccoli is deeply browned, about 12 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with mint. Mix and transfer to serving dish. Garnish with peanuts and lime wedge for serving.
Recipe via BON APPÉTIT