Lemon Marinated Kabobs
- 1½ lbs. meat pieces (lamb, beef or chicken), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cups extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 fresh lemons, sliced
2 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Poultry Grill & Broil Blend
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Lemon Pepper Blend
- ½ lb. large portabello mushrooms, largely cubed
- 2 large red onions, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- For the marinade, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemons, and seasonings in a large bowl. Add meat and thoroughly coat with the mixture. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cooking.
- For the kabobs, alternately skewer marinated meat and vegetables. Barbecue or broil until cooked to taste. Sprinkle with salt to taste, if desired. Notes: If desired, 3 Tbsp. total of either blend can be used in place of the combination of the 2 blends.