Everything Bagel Spicy Sundried Pomodoro Pasta
Entrees Crunch Toppers
- 12 oz. angel hair pasta, regular or gluten-free
- 1 (8.5 oz.) jar sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
½ tsp. The Spice Hunter Crushed Red Pepper
2 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Everything Bagel Crunch, plus more for garnishing
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain immediately, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, blend the sundried tomatoes including their oil, basil, crushed red pepper and Everything Bagel Crunch in a food processor, blending until the tomatoes are finely chopped.
Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, add salt and pepper to taste and then stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Add the pasta to the tomato mixture and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten (about 2 Tbsp. at a time).
Sprinkle more of the Everything Bagel Crunch on top to garnish.