Fasten your seatbelts because this oatmeal smoothie will take you to another galaxy.
We know what you're thinking - blueberries and cauliflower? It may sound crazy but this blueberry cauliflower oatmeal smoothie is our new favorite breakfast dish.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 cup steamed + frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp salted nut butter
- 1 tsp Tasty Shakes Blueberries & Cream
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut, cacao nibs, fresh blueberries, etc.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, pour into a bowl to serve.
We know - it's out of this world!