Olive Pizza Appetizer
Appetizers & Snacks Crunch Toppers
- 2 cans (8 oz each) of Crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons of Italian Dressing or Italian Dressing Mix
1 tablespoon Spice Hunter California Parsley Leaves plus more for garnishing
1/2 teaspoon Spice Hunter California garlic powder
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
2 tablespoons of Roasted Garlic & Onion Crunch Toppers
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
While the dough is cooking, using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, parsley, Italian dressing, and garlic powder.
Spread the cream cheese mixer over the top of the cooled dough.
Top with the olives and sprinkle on more fresh parsley and the Roasted Garlic & Onion Crunch Toppers.
Cut up into squares and serve immediately.