No-Churn Everything Bagel Crunch & Pretzel Ice Cream
Desserts & Baking
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup Everything Bagel Crunch Toppers (plus more for topping)
- ½ cup of Pretzels, chopped up (plus more for topping)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 9 ounces sweetened condensed milk
For the Everything Bagel & Pretzel Streusel:
For the Cream Cheese Ice Cream:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Melt the butter in the microwave in a heatproof bowl until melted. Add the flour, sugar, and Everything Bagel Crunch Toppers to the bowl with the melted butter and mix until large clumps form and it’s incorporated. Mix in the chopped-up pretzels. Spread the streusel onto a baking sheet. After 10 minutes, take out of oven and stir well. Making sure streusel is well mixed and turned, put back into the oven and bake until the streusel is lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- For the Cream Cheese Ice Cream: Start this process after the streusel has cooled completely. In a stand or hand mixer, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Start out with the mixer on slow for a few minutes and slightly increase as the whipping cream starts to form small peaks. Do not over-beat, as the cream can separate. Beat in the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until incorporated. Fold the cooled streusel into cream cheese ice cream mixture. Pour the ice cream base into a loaf pan. Add more pretzels and Everything Bagel seasoning to the top. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove and serve.
Make sure to check out our other No-Churn Sweet Seed Ice Cream Recipe