Seven Pepper Spiced Potato Salad
- 1 lb. creamer potatoes, halved
- 1 cup Sauer's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar, granulated
- 2 Tbsp. Sauer's Seven Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. Sauer's Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chives, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped fine
In a medium sauce pot, add potatoes. Fill the pot 1 inch above the potatoes with cold water. Place the pot over medium-high heat to bring to a boil. Once the water begins to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender. Strain potatoes and allow to cool in the refrigerator. In a medium stainless steel bowl, add mayonnaise, cider, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add celery, onions, and potatoes; fold gently.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.