Sauer's Beef and Broccoli
- 1 package Sauer's Beef & Broccoli Seasoning Mix
- ¾ lbs. boneless beef (chuck, flank, round, or sirloin)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets or bite-size pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
Blend seasoning, soy sauce, and water; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil, add meat and stir-fry until cooked. Add broccoli and onion; stir-fry until tender. Add seasoning mixture; stir-fry 1 minute or until thickened.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.