Grilled Salmon in Foil
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon fillets
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Aluminum foil
- 2-3 tsp. Sauer's Seven Pepper Grill Seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- Gently rinse salmon fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
- Prepare 4 pieces of aluminum foil by lightly coating with non-stick cooking spray.
- Set one piece of fish on each piece of foil.
- Sprinkle desired amount of seasoning over salmon fillets.
- Fold foil over each salmon fillet to make a pouch. Double fold the edges of the foil so that pouches are secure.
- Place salmon pouches on grill; cook to desired doneness.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.