Cinnamon Banana Muffins
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 15
Ingredients for Ingredients
Ingredients for Optional Topping
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12 muffin baking tin with paper liners or spray tin with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- Mix mashed bananas, lightly beaten eggs, vanilla and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients 1 cup at a time, mixing in between each cup to ensure the mixture is blended evenly.
- Evenly distribute mixture in the pan filling each cup about 2/3 of the way full to being with.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick is able to be inserted in the middle and come out clean.
- Optional: For extra flavor, dip tops of freshly baked muffins in melted butter, then gently dip in bowl of ½ teaspoon of cinnamon mixed with ¼ cup sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.