BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-2 Tbsp. Sauer's Barbecue Grill Seasoning
- 1 cup grits
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in a bowl; add seasoning, toss to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Prepare 1 cup grits according to package directions.
- Once cooked, remove grits from heat and stir in butter and cheese; set aside.
- Cook shrimp in a large frying pan over medium heat. Flip shrimp to ensure even cooking.
- Spoon grits into a serving bowl. Top with shrimp and parsley, serve immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.