Serving Size: 4
- 4 cups of popping corn - we recommend Kernel Season’s
- 3 tbsp. of butter or margarine – for best results, try
Kernel Season’s Butter Spritzer!
- 3 tbsp. of vegetable/plant oil – we recommend
Kernel Season’s Popping Oil!
- 4+ tsp. of your favorite Truffle Season’s™ Seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (if desired)
- 2-4 pinches of black pepper (if desired)
- 2-4 pinches of garlic (if desired)
- 2-4 teaspoons of your favorite herbs or spices (if desired)
Make a fresh batch of stovetop popcorn, serving around 4 people. For best results, we recommend using Kernel Season’s Popping Corn and Kernel Season’s Popping Oil – pop on over to kernelseasons.com for directions.
Melt your butter or margarine and toss lightly into the popcorn. Or, better yet, give your freshly-popped popcorn a light spritz of KS Butter Spritzer. Be sure to toss your popcorn as needed, to ensure that every kernel receives a dose of delicious buttery flavor!
In a large bowl, shake on your preferred amount and flavor of your favorite Truffle Season’s™, and toss popcorn so that every kernel receives a bold punch of tasty truffle flavor!
Top with parmesan cheese, black pepper, garlic, your favorite herbs and spices – the possibilities are endless! Serve and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Curries’ Truffle Rosemary Popcorn.